Monday, October 09, 2006

Prospecting ice breakers.

From my brother, these are very clever in our line of business. If YOU might be interested in a business opportunity, you can respond to this post. I have comment moderation. Just leave your email and I'll get back to you!

Here are some good ways to talk to people that you meet every day to invite down to an Opportunity meeting.
  1. Pick a line from the "Ice Breaker" list.
  2. Combine it with any from the "Business Intro" list.
  3. There are also responses to "What is it?" and **"What Company is it?"
That should generally be enough to create interest and overcome most popular questions. Then use your favorite "Closing" and repeat with someone else...
DO THIS TEN TIMES A DAY!!!! Watch your business EXPLODE!

Ice Breakers
  • You have got really great people skills....
  • You did that very well,
  • Hey, you are really sharp,
  • How long have been working here? Do you like it?
  • That was incredible, the way you did that!
  • This place is great! You guys must work very hard...
  • I like the way you handled that.....
Business Intros
  • Do you keep your income options open?
  • My company is looking for some people like you.
  • Would you ever consider doing something different if the money was better?
  • Do you know of anyone in the area that is interested in earning over $100,000. a year?
  • Are you the type of person that keeps their ears open for an opportunity?
  • Would you ever consider something else or are you tied down to what you are doing now?
What is it?
  • Asset management, Do you have any experience in that?
  • Financial services, Do you have any experience in that?
  • My company helps people become debt free and financially independent. Do you think that that is important?
  • We help families protect today while saving for tomorrow. Do you think that's important?
  • We deal with investments and other financial products. Do you have any experience with that?
What company is it?
  • PFS, we are a member of Citigroup, Have you heard of us?
  • Primerica Financial services, Member of Citigroup, Have you heard of us?
Closing
  • I don't want to get you in trouble here so, if you can jot down some way I could get in touch with you, I will call you with more info.
  • I am actually on my way now to an appointment, so if you can jot down some way I could get in touch with you, I will call you with more info.
  • I wasn't expecting to run into anyone today, so unfortunately I don't have a business card on me, but if we can exchange #'s, I promise to get back to you with more info.

0 comments: