Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Review Tuesday: Printz Board - Boarding Pass EP

 photo printz board_zpsreqcdcej.jpg

PRINTZ BOARD
BOARDING PASS

From the wiki:
Priese Prince Lamont Board  better known as Printz Board, is a Grammy Award-winning American musician, recording artist, producer, and songwriter who has worked with The Black Eyed Peas, DJ Mustard, CeeLo Green, Keyshia Cole, Mark Ronson, Selena Gomez, Fergie, John Legend, and many more. 
Personally, I didn't know anything about this guy, but was willing to give the record a shot. When you go into something with no expectations, you can be pleasantly surprised. That was me. 

When I first clicked play on "F'N A" I was startled. It was melodic and smooth. With a name like that I was expecting typical modern pop music tripe, but the music and the vocals were thoughtful and pleasing. So that set a pace for me and I continued on, and liked the rest of the record.

Tracklist:
  1. Fuckin A 
  2. Rock N Roll
  3. Call Me For A Good Time
  4. I Could Spend All Night
  5. I Like It
  6. Sweet Nothings
No surprises that an award winning producer would produce a nicely polished record for himself. I would definitely call this a pop / rock EP worth your time to listen to.

It's available now at the usual outlets. 

On the web:
     
     

0 comments: