redolent \RED-uh-luhnt\, adjective:
- Having or exuding fragrance; scented; aromatic.
- Full of fragrance; odorous; smelling (usually used with 'of' or 'with').
- Serving to bring to mind; evocative; suggestive; reminiscent (usually used with 'of' or 'with').
Redolent derives from Latin redolens, -entis, present participle of redolere, "to emit a scent, to diffuse an odor," from red-, re- + olere, "to exhale an odor."
service a bro
- The act of performing an oral sexual deed to a male.
I think he is out on call to service a bro.
- Marie Antoinette: extravagant queen was beheaded during the French Revolution (1793)
- John Brown's raid on Harpers Ferry: the abolitionist John Brown attempted to seize a US arsenal in West Virginia; his group was defeated and he was executed for treason (1859)
- birth control: nurse Margaret Sanger founded the first clinic in the US, in Brooklyn, New York, for which she was arrested (1916)
- Cuban missile crisis: cold war confrontation between the US and the Soviet Union began when Khrushchev installed ballistic missiles in Cuba (1962)
- Million Man March: African-American men rallied in Washington, DC, led by Louis Farrakhan, in an effort to increase voting and community involvement (1995)
- Noah Webster 1758
- Oscar Wilde 1854
- David Ben-Gurion 1886
- Eugene O'Neill 1888
- Linda Darnell 1921
- Bert Kaempfert 1923
- Angela Lansbury 1925
- Gunter Grass 1927
- Charles Colson 1931
- Tony Anthony 1937
- Nico (Velvet Underground) 1938
- Barry Corbin 1940
- Fred Turner (Bachman Turner Overdrive) 1943
- Dwight Douglas Lewis 1945
- Suzanne Somers (Mahoney) 1946
- Bob Weir (Grateful Dead) 1947
- Bob Collyard 1949
- Flea (Red Hot Chili Peppers) 1962
- Wendy Wilson (Wilson Phillips) 1969
- B-Rock (B-Rock and the Bizz) 1971
- Kellie Martin 1975
- Jeremy Jackson 1980