truculent \TRUCK-yuh-luhnt\ , adjective;
- Fierce; savage; ferocious; barbarous.
- Cruel; destructive; ruthless.
Origin: Truculent derives from Latin truculentus, from trux, truc-, rough, savage, fierce.
- Just Fucking Google it. You say it when somebody asks a stupid question.
Dude #2: Just Fucking Google it yo.
Dude #1: I tried but i couldn't find anything.
Dude #2: JUST FUCKING GOOGLE IT!
Dude #1: bro. i already tried that. don't be mean.
Dude #2: bro, you're an idiot.
- Levelland UFO sighting: several separate witnesses in Texas claimed to have seen, late at night, a bright egg-shaped object near which their car engines died (1957)
- Lady Chatterley's Lover: in Britain, publisher Penguin Books was found not guilty of obscenity for printing the D.H. Lawrence novel (1960)
- Daniel Boone 1734
- James Knox Polk (U.S.) 1795
- Warren G. Harding (U.S.) 1865
- Paul Ford 1901
- Burt Lancaster 1913
- Ray Walston 1914
- Ann Rutherford 1920
- Charlie Walker 1926
- Earl "Speedo" Carroll (The Coasters) 1937
- David Stockton 1941
- Shere Hite 1942
- Stefanie Powers 1942
- Maxine Nightingale 1953
- Matt Sorum (Guns N' Roses) 1960
- k.d. lang 1961
- Bobby Dall (Poison) 1961