slugabed, \SLUHG-uh-bed\, n.
- a lazy person who stays in bed long after the usual time for arising.
Origin: Slugabed is formed from the word slug meaning "to be slow" and the rare adverb abed meaning "in bed."
- Going bra less, "She said she was wearing Gods Bra and then I saw her nipples"
1st guy: " Those girls are having a Gods Bra party"
2nd guy: "Let's crash it!"
- jukebox: the first coin-operated phonograph was installed at the Palais Royal Saloon in San Francisco (1889)
- Doctor Who: British sci-fi TV program about a doctor who time-travels in a TARDIS debuted; it is still running (1963)
- China: the People's Republic took over Taiwan's seat in the UN Security Council (1971)
- Franklin Pierce (U.S.) 1804
- William H. Bonney (Billy the Kid) 1859
- Boris Karloff 1887
- Harpo Marx 1888
- Maurice Zolotow 1913
- Ellen Drew 1915
- Betty Everett 1939
- Susan Anspach 1945
- Steve Landesberg 1945
- David Rappaport 1951
- Boris Gebenchikov 1953
- Bruce Hornsby 1954
- John Henton 1960
- Maxwell Caulfield 1961
- Charlie Grover (Sponge) 1966
- Ken Block (Sister Hazel) 1966
- Kurupt (The Dogg Pound) 1972
- Kelly Brook 1980
- Destiny Hope "Miley Ray" Cyrus 1992