filemot (FIL-mot) noun, adjective
- The color of a dead or faded leaf: dull brown or yellowish brown.
Etymology: From the corruption of the French term feuillemorte, from feuille (leaf) + morte (dead). Ultimately from Indo-European root bhel- (to thrive or bloom) that gave us flower, bleed, bless, foliage, blossom, and blade.
- A backdoor girl. One who can't be trusted. A girl who is all about opportunity and doesn't care who gets hurt. Her feelings are never real and turned on and off based on "what's in it for her". As a friend, you can never confide in them, because if it suits them, they will betray you without a second thought. As a girlfriend, well let's say, you are in for an emotional roller coaster and she at the controls. But it won't be long before she finds what she thinks is a better ride and you will be conveniently shelved, to fuck with later. Dont bring her around any of your successful friends unless you are trying to get rid of her.
- Toulon, France: during WWII, the French Navy scuttled its own ships and submarines to prevent them from falling into German hands (1942)
- Pope Paul VI: was accosted by a dagger-wielding Bolivian painter at a Manila airport (1970)
- "Buffalo" Bob Smith 1917
- Bruce Lee 1940
- Eddie Rabbit 1941
- Jimi Hendrix 1942 - Musician
- William Sanford "Bill" Nye (the Science Guy) 1955
- William Fichtner 1956
- Caroline Kennedy 1957
- Charlie Burchill (Simple Minds) 1957
- Lori Barbero (Babes in Toyland) 1960
- Charlie Benante (Anthrax) 1962
- Mike Bordin (Faith No More) 1962
- Fisher Stevens 1963
- Robin Givens 1964
- Skoob (DAS EFX) 1970