mumbo jumbo \MUHM-boh JUHM-boh\, noun:
1. Senseless or pretentious language, usually designed to obscure an issue, confuse a listener, or the like.2. Meaningless incantation or ritual.3. An object of superstitious awe or reverence.
Though the popular impression is that mumbo jumbo derives from an African language of the Niger region, this supposition is unproven, and the term's origin is uncertain.
- The condition where you think of something you want to Google, but by the time you get to your computer, you have forgotten what it was. Very prevalent in the 420 community.
I've got Googleheimer's so bad that between the garage and the office, I forgot what I was going to look up.
- Brasilia: became the capital of Brazil, instead of Rio de Janeiro (1960)
- Charlotte Bronte 1816 - Author ("Jane Eyre", "The Professor")
- John Muir 1838 - Conservationist, influential in the creation of the U.S. National Parks System and U.S. foreset conservation, the Muir Woods National Monument in California is named after him
- Silvana Mangano 1930
- Michael Franti 1968 - Musician (Spearhead)
- Nicole Sullivan 1969 - Actress, comedian ("MadTV", "King of Queens")
- James McAvoy 1979 - Actor
- Tony Romo 1980 - Football player