Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Review Tuesday: Dunkin' Donuts Cold Brew Coffee Packs


Dunkin' Donuts Cold Brew Coffee Packs

I have had a Dunkin' account almost from the moment they started that whole thing up. As a result I occasionally get interesting product-related surveys in my email box. The most recent one was regarding making cold brew coffee at home.For my effort I was rewarded with a box of their cold brew coffee packs. 

These are the instructions in a nutshell:
  1. Use one cold brew pack for each quart of water. 
  2. Allow to sit for at least 12 hours. 
  3. ENJOY!
I was weary of this at first. How can iced coffee be THAT simple? Don't you need to brew it and let it sit for a couple hours? But now you don't need that extra step. Life simplified!

I deviated for the instructions. I made one pack allowing only 12 hours to brew. I made another pack that brewed for about three days. For my tastes, the three day brew tasted way better than the 12 hour pot. Both were good, but the longer it sat the stronger it became which suits me perfectly. 

Nifty idea. A little pricey, but saves time and energy on your part!

AMAZON

0 comments: