Thursday, February 23, 2006

SPAMming IMs now...

I got this today in my instant messenger:

THE 'LET'S FUCK!' GAME" Face it, we all know that there is at least one person on our IM list that we want to fuck. So let's play the "Let's Fuck Game." The rules are simple. If you want to fuck the person who sends this to you, you reply to them with "lets fuck." The twist is you have to send this message to everyone on your buddy list and see who sends you back the messgae "lets fuck'". Good luck. You know if you get it you are cute. If you get it twice you are a hottie. Three times you are sexy, four times or more, then you are just plain fuckable....haha oh my god this is retarded....which is why im sending it lol

3 comments:

Gordon C. said...

I don't know... last thing you want is some gh3y bastard like Phil from VA IMing you with that!

Bobby "the Blue" said...

That's true. Phil is very very gh3y. Not as gh3y as Mark. At least Phil never said out loud in public that he wished he could be my lover. Eeewwww.

Gordon C. said...

EEEWWW is right. I think I can skip lunch today.