Friday, July 25, 2008

Word of the Day for Friday, July 25, 2008

sempiternal \sem-pih-TUR-nuhl\, adjective:
  • Of never ending duration; having beginning but no end; everlasting; endless.

Sempiternal comes from Medieval Latin sempiternalis, from Latin sempiternus, a contraction of semperaeternus, from semper, "always" + aeternus, "eternal."

ask me out boots
  • Much tamer than "Fuck me boots" because the heel is shorter and less spikey. It is merely an invitation to ask me out and see how it goes. While less sexy than FMB they are much sexier than "Ignore me boots".
Dude, did you see Amy today? She has her ask me out boots on, I think I will.

Trivia
Where did the first potatoes imported to the U.S. come from?
  • Bermuda, in 1621. They were sent to Jamestown, Virginia, by the governor of Bermuda.
Today in History
Today's Birthdays

0 comments: