If you think I only right fluff pieces, here's one that will change your mind.
I remember late 2007 when this movie Beowulf came out. It was a sensation. 3D effects. Angelina Jolie complaining that they digitally made her sexier than she wanted. It actually made some money too. I used to have a joke with my little nephew which included both of us declaring, "I. AM. BEOWULF!"
The truth is, the only good thing about the movie ARE the sexy Angelina Jolie effects. Everything else is crude computer animation. The movie is geared for most bang for your 3D buck, but the rest of the film is neglected. In fact, it's a horrible bore.
If You can't get enough of Angelina's awesome body, she has a couple yummy minutes in the movie. the rest is a waste of time. Pass on this disaster!
More on imdb:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0442933/


0 comments:
Post a Comment