Tuesday, May 01, 2018

Review Tuesday: The Apollyon Game by Clive Reznor


The Apollyon Game
by Clive Reznor
A group of friends are called together to play a game with horrific results. 
I had never heard of Clive Reznor nor The Apollyon Game previously. His name seems suspiciously like it might've been pieced together from the names of his influences, but that's fairly obvious. HOwever, what is this Apollyon Game?

The Apollyon Game appears to be an ancient and evil tool for revenge and our antoginist Portia assembled a group of "friends" she wants to teach brutal lessons to. Fatal games isn't an original concept, but this one is very entertaining and moves very well. I have read stories that were so bogged down with excess that I almost forgot how refreshing it is for a story to just get to the point. This story starts moving within the first couple pages and keeps up the fast pace right up to the last word. 

I very much enjoyed this modern horror story and highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys this genre. Additionally it's FREE in AMAZON KINDLE format right now! Clever way to generate interest into his work! It's worth your time, for sure, to check it out.

Get a copy HERE

0 comments: