Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Review Tuesday: The Female Brain

Image result for female brain

THE
FEMALE
BRAIN
We look into the lives of four couples, the differences in male and female behavior, and how a heart-broken doctor is letting those differences rule her life. 
I used to be a huge fan of the comedic stylings of Whitney Cummings, however, after reading her book I decided to not to plunk down my dollars for a movie I might be disappointed with. When it came up as a recent in-flight movie, I gave it a shot. 

Based on the book with the same title, THE FEMALE BRAIN is about Julie (Whitney) a doctor analyzing the differences in the way the male and female brains operate and deal with situations. While she is working on her study, we also get to look into the lives of three other couples and their specific relationship challenges. 

I wold say this movie was okay. Mrs Bax0jayz and I both saw it and agreed, it was entertaining enough to watch through, but not not great. We were both happy we DIDN'T spend money to see it. While romantic comedies are usually annoyingly predictable, this one actually had a couple surprises. There were also a bunch of WTF and cringe-worthy moments that leave you asking WHY?   

Not great. If you missed it, you didn't miss anything.

More on IMDB
Get it on  AMAZON
Get the BOOK

0 comments: