Saturday, November 10, 2018

14 years of BAXOJAYZ



Time flies when you're having fun. 14 years ago today the first post on BAXOJAYZ-CENTRICITY went live. Here it is:

I started up a blog to replace my old AOL Hometown. It was too difficult maintaining an old fashioned website and Blogger was the way to go. Plus I was highly influenced by Steve Bunche to take this route. He's one funny motherfucker!

Since then I have created several other blogs for various things and purposes and this blog has seen a couple redesigns as well.

In 14 years this blog has made me many friends, enemies, created an outlet for ideas, and made me some money. At this point I have over 680,000 hits clocked in, and that's just from the point the counter went up, maybe a couple years after I started. I have had up to THOUSANDS of hits in a single day. I have a good number of regulars. I only have 31 admitting to watch this blog.

PLANS FOR THE FUTURE
I have no plans to end this at any time. I'll just keep plugging away. The content will vary depending on my mood, but there will always be something. Likely lots of hot chicks and music. Who doesn't love that? It's  not likely that I will get any redesigns done with the way social media and wikis have taken over the net.

That's it for now. Hope you enjoyed it so far. I have. Thanks!

0 comments: