Tuesday, November 03, 2020

REVIEW TUESDAY: THE BOYS: Season 2

 The Boys season 2 trailer: Five key takeaways | Entertainment News,The  Indian Express
THE BOYS
Season 2
Our rag-tag of anti-heroes keep up the fight while horrendous revelations about supes get disclosed.
As a HUGE fan of Karl Urban, I couldn't wait for THE BOYS Season 2 to come out on Amazon Prime. My big problem was that tax season ended October 15h, so I was busy way later int eh year than I usually am. This gave me an excuse for the the entire season to be available then binge watch it. 
 
I'm a Wanted Man | Billy Butcher (The Boys) - YouTube

Season 2 picks up where the first season left off. I WILL NOT GO INTO ANY DETAILS. I will just say that this season was WILD. There was a variety of things going on that you would never expect to be going on in a movie about superheroes, even if they are corrupt and rotten to the core. The origins of supes and their abilities is exposed, and that's a doozy in itself! Of course, the season ends with the good guys in a better situation, and Vought and the superheroes are reeling, you know there is plenty more ahead. Stay tuned to this show and keep watching!

Watch it on AMAZON

Stormfront, Starlight and Queen Maeve : TheBoys
 
 Erin Moriarty - 9GAG

0 comments: