Tuesday, July 02, 2024

Review Tuesday: Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings [2021]

 
 
Shang-Chi
and the Legend of the Ten Rings
2021
Shang-Chi is pulled into a mysterious world of martial arts because of the legend of the Ten Rings.
Yep. This is another viewing with my best friend. It happened to be on my list of movies that I was interested in, so when she asked I couldn't say no. 
 
I don't really have a whole lot to say about this movie, I suppose. It was a really fun and well made movie about the realms of mysticism and Kung-fu crossing over. I really never heard of the character before, not even from my nerdy comic-book collecting days from my youth. Somehow this really fun Kung-fu flick fits into the Marvel Universe and is supposed to be part of the next phase. I dunno. Somehow it ties into this multi-verse nonsense that has ruined the Marvel franchises.
 
It's pretty good DESPITE being a Marvel film.  
 

0 comments: