Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Review Tuesday: Rubber (2010)

Rubber (2010) directed by Quentin Dupieux • Reviews, film + cast •  Letterboxd 
 
Rubber
(2010)
A tire goes on a murder spree. 
For years I have been aware of the 2010 horror/comedy RUBBER. One time my BFF asked if there was any movie that I was interested in seeing and I named this one! 
 
So here it is. A tire is sentient. People pay to watch it go about its day. One day, it realizes it has destructive psychic abilities and goes on a murder spree. 
 
The movie was ridiculous, but fun and keeps your interest. I don't know what I was expecting, but this wasn't it. It, by far, exceeded all expectations. The strangest detail is that it's harder to find than you would expect and no one has it for free?!?! If you do track it down, I recommend it.  
 

0 comments: