Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Turtle Thursday: Diagnosis - EVIL!!!


There must be a special course dedicated to evil. In the latest installment in the Halloween franchise, Dr. Loomis diagnoses Michael Myers as "evil." I've heard of people being referred to as evil before, but not diagnosed medically as evil.
However, I have heard of an animal being diagnosed as evil. It was my little map turtle, Jay. When I got the little guy it took a while for him to become accustomed to human touch and would "come out of his shell" for us. When he finally did, I noticed this turtle had a horn on his neck. It wasn't some illusion, there was an actual out-growth that was spike-like in nature. Puzzled, I went back to the pet shop where I purchased the animal. After I described the physical aberration the clerk grabbed a book off the shelf and checked his reference book.
"Hmm," the clerk started, "there's nothing in here about horns on Maps. I guess he's just evil."
He said it with a straight face! Stupefied, I walked out of the shop.
So now am I to believe that Michael Myers and my little turtle are both evil? Maybe so. I think I'll be wise to hide all my butcher knives from the turtle...

6 comments:

steve said...

Haa! Good stuff! Between Jay's horn and Gam's claws, I'm getting a little worried myself. Looks like I'll be sleeping with the light on tonight. Anyhow, hope Halloween was a good one and you and the turtle crew have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

The author of baxojayz.blogspot.com has written an excellent article. You have made your point and there is not much to argue about. It is like the following universal truth that you can not argue with: Try as you might, you can never run away from your knees. Thanks for the info.

Anonymous said...

Dont you wish I were? He was looking at Francisco. Your brother James in particular. I mean, by what standard? You do not approve of that statement? But I cant issue a public denial! I dont blame our metallurgical department! Id like you to understand.

Anonymous said...

hot girl cum herself

Bobby "the Blue" said...

Indeed, Jay has that effect on the brawds. Thanks for pointing it out.

Anonymous said...

I'm really happy that you've created your own blog and have factually posted your thoughts. I like your work and feel I can refer to what you've done. A lot of people can't even imagine having such talent. I hope that you know how lucky you are. :) Good luck to you in all your endeavors. :)