Friday, June 24, 2011

Behind The Scenes of Robyn's Call Your Girlfriend Video

Go behind the scenes with Robyn on the set of her "one-take" video for "Call Your Girlfriend." In a clip that just premiered on Spinner.com, Robyn shares her experience filming the video and introduces the world to her Swedish friends and fellow musicians Rebecca & Fiona who joined her on the set.

"We didn't know if we were going to be able to do a one-take video when we set out to shoot 'Call Your Girlfriend,'" Robyn tells Spinner. "However, it turned out great and I'm really happy it did because I think it captures a little bit of what I do when I play live. And that's something I've been doing a lot lately and it's been an amazing way to connect to my audience this year. I hope you like it."

"Call Your Girlfriend" appears on Robyn's album Body Talk available on iTunes now via Cherrytree Records.

0 comments: