Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Whitney Cummings - Money Shot

I am doing something completely different for this blot post - I'd writing it on the Kindle Fire that the lovely and generous Mrs Baxojayz gave me for Christmas.

Okay, to start, the Kindle Fire comes with one month of Amazon Prime for free. So while I was checking to see what comes in the package I saw that Whitney Cummings Money Shot was available for viewing.

This is a forty minute video of Cummings' stand-up. While Whitney covers a wide range of topics in this film the lionshare is humorous about the woman's perspective of love, relationships and sex, however she does it like a guy so it's actually FUNNY!

Indeed, Whitney Cummings is that rare breed of female comedian who is fun go watch and makes the audience laugh but she's very sexy so it takes you by surprise.

If you enjoy racy humorous and/or Whitney's TWO network shows, you should definitely consider giving this a view.

Find it on Amazon.

0 comments: