waif \weyf\, noun:
1. a person, especially a child, who has no home or friends.Waif likely finds its roots in the Old Norse veif meaning "waving thing" or "flag."
2. something found, especially a stray animal, whose owner is not known.
3. a stray item or article: to gather waifs of gossip.
4. Nautical. waft.
- female genital. its means cunt in portuguese. people avoid to say that word in public.
i want to lick your cunt
Nautically speaking, what’s a moonraker? How about a skyscraper?
- They’re both sails. A moonraker is a small, light square sail that is set above the skysail on a square-rigged ship in light winds. If the sail is triangular, it’s called a skyscraper.
- St. Bartholomew's Day Massacre: the murder of 70,000 French Protestants (Huguenots) by Catholics began (1572)
- White House: the seat of the US government was burned down by the British when they invaded Washington, DC, during the War of 1812 (1814)
- Treaty of Cordóba: Mexico gained independence from Spain (1821)
- Pluto: got demoted to dwarf planet following a redefinition of "planet" by the International Astronomical Union (2006)
- Joshua Lionel Cowen 1880
- Kenny Baker1934
- Murray Balfour 1936
- Mason Williams 1938
- David Freiburg (Jefferson Starship) 1938
- Ernest Wright (Little Anthony and the Imperials) 1941
- Marshall Thompson (The Chi-Lites) 1942
- John Cipollina (Quicksilver Messenger) 1943
- Gregory Jarvis 1944
- Jim Capaldi (Traffic) 1944
- Jim Brady (The Sandpipers) 1944
- Ken Hensley (Uriah Heep) 1945
- Joe Regalbuto 1949
- Mike Shanahan 1952
- Marlee Matlin 1965
- David Chappelle 1973
- Carmine Giovinazzo 1973
- Chad Michael Murray 1981
- Rupert Grint 1988