sobersided \SOH-ber-sahy-did\, adjective:
- solemn or grave in disposition, attitude, character, etc.; serious-minded.
Sodersided arose in the 1840s. Its origin is unknown, though it is certainly related to the common word sober.
- Someone who routinely does things that would be awesome if intentional.
Dude dropped a lighter off the overpass and landed it right in the window of a passing car. Total accidental jedi style.
Why is the traditional chef’s jacket double-breasted?
- To hide stains. French chef Marie-Antoine Carême designed it in the mid-1800s, making it white to emphasize the cleanliness of the kitchen and double-breasted so it could be buttoned either way to cover up stains.
- Solidarity: and the rest of Poland's labor unions were banned (1982); Solidarity continued to work underground, until it was declared legal in 1989
- Kashmir: a 7.6 magnitude earthquake killed some 80,000 and injured 65,000 on the Pakistan-India border (2005)
- Eddie Rickenbacker 1890
- Juan Peron 1895
- Billy Conn 1917
- Rona Barrett 1936
- Fred Stolle 1938
- Paul Hogan 1939
- David Carradine 1940
- Fred Cash (The Impressions) 1940
- Jesse Jackson 1941
- George Bellamy (The Tornados) 1941
- Buzz Clifford 1942
- R.L. Stine 1943
- Chevy Chase 1943
- Susan Raye 1944
- Tony Wilson (Hot Chocolate) 1947
- Sarah Purcell 1948
- Brian Glenwright 1949
- Sigourney Weaver 1949
- Hamish Stuart (Average White Band) 1949
- Robert "Kool" Bell (Kool & the Gang) 1950
- Johnny Cummings (Ramones) 1951
- Ricky Lee Phelps (Brother Phelps) 1953
- Michael Dudikoff 1954
- Darrell Hammond 1955
- Stephanie Zimbalist 1956
- Mitch Marine (Tripping Daisy) 1961
- Steve Perry (Cherry Poppin' Daddies) 1963
- C.J. Ward (The Ramones) 1965
- Kristanna Loken 1979
- Nick Cannon 1980