snarky \SNAHR-kee\, adjective:
- testy or irritable; short.
- Dick sucking lips
What are birds doing when they are dusting?
- They’re not cleaning their nests; they’re bathing by rolling around in dry earth or sand, and then flicking their wings and ruffling their feathers to get rid of parasites and dry skin.
- Immaculate Conception: the belief that the Virgin Mary was born free of sin was defined as a dogma by Pope Pius IX (1854)
- World War II: the day after Japan bombed Pearl Harbor, the US entered into WWII (1941)
- CIS: the Commonwealth of Independent States was established instead of the USSR by Russia, Belarus and Ukraine (1991)
- NAFTA: Canadian-Mexican-US trade pact was signed into law by US President Bill Clinton (1993)
- Horace 65 B.C.
- Mary Stuart (Queen of Scots) 1542
- Bjornstjerne Bjornson 1832
- Diego Rivera 1886
- James Thurber 1894
- Lee J. Cobb 1911
- Floyd Tillman 1914
- Sammy Davis, Jr. 1925
- Richard Fleischer 1926
- Maximillian Schell 1930
- Kim Basinger 1953
- Warren Cuccurullo (Duran Duran) 1957
- Phil Collen (Def Leppard) 1957
- Marty Raybon (The Raybon Brothers) 1959
- Sinead O'Connor 1966
- Matthew Laborteaux 1966
- Bushwick Bill (The Geto Boys) 1966
- Ryan Newell (Sister Hazel) 1972
- Dominic Monaghan (Dominic Bernard Patric Monaghan) 1976 - Actor ("Lost," "Lord of the Rings")
- Ian Somerhalder 1978 - Actor ("Lost," "The Vampire Diaries")