Thursday, August 28, 2014

Clara Bellino's Crowd Funding Campaign - Leave It To Me‏

Clara Bellino has been working extremely hard on a very exciting and rewarding project called the Leave It To Me Campaign. View it here: clarabellino.tilt.com/leaveittome

Here is a quick message from the artist herself:
I want you to know that having you along on this adventure is a very big deal for me. With my team, Sara Dudine, Zoe Yang, Channing Wisz and producers Lincoln Adler and Greg Sankovich we have been talking about this and working on this for the better part of two years. I am beyond excited to finally get back in the studio and share with you beautiful songs and sounds. Doing it all together makes it incredibly special. To thank you for joining us on this journey, here is a link that you alone have access to: a previously unreleased video of "Hand In Hand", the song that my late friend Bobby Sharp (Unchain My Heart) wrote in 1947 and gave me to release. No one has seen this yet. I hope you enjoy it. The theme "Hand In Hand" I think is applicable to what we are doing together: Hand In Hand is how we all accomplish anything.
Blessings to you and yours, Clara

0 comments: