Friday, December 05, 2014

Starling Glow Premieres Official Video for IGNITE


LA based pop/rock band Starling Glow have unveiled their official music video for their brand new single, "Ignite". With influences ranging from Kelly Clarkson to Paramore, the track showcases vocalist Liz Anne Hill's strong female vocals and love for "slick pop-rock" music. 

"The video for the track features Hill dodging a series of traps and obstacles, as well as some rooftop rocking and a burst of fire, the latter being a mandatory facet of any good music video." - All Music

"The lyrics of "Ignite" speak to the underdog, someone who has faced setbacks but finds the strength to come back swinging. From the second I get up in the video, I'm just trying to get to the roof where the band is, but there are countless obstacles in my way to overcome. This video and the song reflect my journey up to this point as a musician. I've had to surmount so many challenges to make it where I am today, but the struggle has undeniably made me stronger." - Liz Anne Hill

"Ignite" is now available on iTunes.

Stay up to date on Starling Glow by visiting http://www.starlingglow.com/.

"Ignite" Official Music Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw9iO3iCFOU&feature=youtu.be

Website/Socials

0 comments: