oenophile \EE-nuh-fahyl\ noun
- a person who enjoys wines, usually as a connoisseur.
Origin: Oenophile has roots in the Greek word for wine, oînos. The combining form -phile means "lover of" or "enthusiast for" that which is specified by the initial element.
- I'm down. I'm cool with that. I fucks with that.
"Y'all like this party?""Yeah I fuz"
- Boxing Day (Canada)
- Kwanzaa begins
- Winston Churchill: became the first British prime minister to address a joint session of US Congress, warning against the Axis powers (1941)
- The Glass Menagerie: Tennessee Williams' play opened in Chicago (1944)
- Time magazine: Man of the Year was "the computer" (1982)
- tsunami: huge wave triggered by an earthquake in the Indian Ocean killed more than 216,000 (2004)
- Thomas Gray 1716
- Juan Lovera 1778
- Mao Zedong (Tse-tung) 1893 - Chinese statesman (Obama's idol)
- Richard Widmark 1914 - Actor
- Steve Allen 1921 - Comedian, actor, composer. First host of "The Tonight Show." Films: The Benny Goodman Story (1955), The Comic (1969), Casino (1995). Scores: A Man Called Dagger (1968) and the CBS musical Alice in Wonderland (1985).
- Alan King 1927 - Actor, comedian, producer: Films: Enemies, A Love Story and Casino
- Jane Lapotaire 1944
- John Walsh 1945 - TV host ("America's Most Wanted")
- Joyce Jillson 1946
- Carlton Fisk (MLB) 1947
- Ozzie Smith 1954
Temuera Morrison 1960 - Jango Fett
Tahnee Welch 1961 (bottom)
- Lars Ulrich 1963 - "drummer" (Metallica)
- Audrey Wiggins 1967 - Country musician
- Peter Klett 1969 - (Candlebox)
- Jared Leto 1971 - Actor (American Psycho), musician (30 Seconds to Mars)Chris Daughtry 1979 - singer