gormandize \v. GAWR-muh n-dahyz; n. gawr-muh n-DEEZ\
- to eat greedily or ravenously.
- unrestrained enjoyment of fine foods, wines, and the like.
Origin: Gormandize comes from the French term gourmand meaning "a person who is fond of good eating."
- The exhaustion and sick feeling you get when you have too much sex
Guy 1: Jamie fucked seven times in one day and then threw up.
Guy 2: Sounds like major sex sickness
- AFL-CIO: George Meany led the newly formed federation of labor unions (1955)
- "irrational exuberance": former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan warned that the market might be dangerously overvalued (1996)
- Martin Van Buren (U.S.) 1782
- Christina Georgina Rossetti 1830
- George Armstrong Custer 1839
- Walt Elias Disney 1901 - Disney movies, music and books
- Otto Preminger 1906
- Little Richard (Richard Wayne Penniman) 1932
- Joan Didion 1934
- Calvin Trillin 1935
- J.J. Cale 1938
- Jeroen Krabbe 1944
- Jose Carreras 1947
- Jim Messina 1947 - Musician (Buffalo Springfield)
- Morgan Brittany 1951
- Brian Backer 1956
- Jack Russell 1960 - Musician (Great White)
- Ty England 1963
- Carrie Hamilton 1963
- John Rzeznick 1965 - Musician (The Goo Goo Dolls)
- Gary Allan 1967
- Margaret Cho 1968
- Amy Acker 1976
- Jessica Pare 1980
- Frankie Muniz 1985