draconian \dray-KOHN-ee-uhn; druh-\, adjective:
- Pertaining to Draco, a lawgiver of Athens, 621 B.C.
- Excessively harsh; severe.
Draconian refers to a code of laws made by Draco. Their measures were so severe that they were said to be written in blood.
- Sex only on Anniversaries, Birthdays and Christmas
They've been married so long they only have abc sex
- Miami Dolphins: beat the Washington Redskins in Super Bowl VII, becoming the first, and so far only, NFL team to have an undefeated season (1973)
- Andy Rooney 1919
- Tom Tryon 1926
- Billy Walker 1929
- Caterina Valente 1931
- Geoff Tate (Queensryche) 1959
- Steven Soderbergh 1963
- Mark Addy 1964
- Slick Rick 1965
- Dan Scheider 1966
- Tom Rhodes 1967
- Emily Watson 1967
- L.L. Cool J (James Todd Smith) 1968
- Jason Bateman 1969
- Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters, Nirvana) 1969