fulminate \FUL-muh-nayt\, intransitive verb:
- To issue or utter verbal attacks or censures authoritatively or menacingly.
- To explode; to detonate.
- To utter or send out with denunciations or censures.
- To cause to explode.
Steak and Blowjob Day
- Celebrated on March 14th, Steak and Blowjob Day is a holiday for men, celebrated the month after Valentine's Day -- a holiday for women. The idea is simple: no cards, flowers, candy or other whimsical gifts. Ladies (and gay men), you simply bestow your partner with a steak and a blowjob. Not necessarily in that order.
Jeff: "Hey Bob, what did Stacey get you for Steak and Blowjob Day?"
Bob: "Well Jeff, that would be a big juicy steak, and a big juicy blowjob."
- The time of the day where a digital clock reads 3:14.
- The Cradle of Liberty: Boston's Faneuil Hall hosted its first town meeting; the building hosted speeches by Revolutionary War figures who urged independence from Great Britain (1748)
- cotton gin: machine designed to extract seeds from cotton was patented by Eli Whitney, contributing greatly to the economic development of the South (1794)
- Ten Most Wanted: the FBI announced its top fugitives list for the first time (1950)
- Birmingham Six: Irishmen convicted in Birmingham pub bombings were freed after years in jail for pub bombings; the appeals court said police had fabricated evidence (1991)
- Lucy Hobbs Taylor 1833
- Albert Einstein 1879
- Michael Caine 1933 - Actor ("Dark Knight" Trilogy)
- Raymond J. Barry 1939 - Actor
- Rita Tushingham 1942
- Clyde Lee 1944
- Michael Martin Murphey 1945
- Walt Parazaider 1945 - Musician (Chicago)
- Wes Unseld 1946
- Steve Kanaly 1946
- Billy Crystal 1948 - Actor, comedian
- Rick Dees 1950
- Adrian Zmed 1954
- Jann Browne 1954
- Boon Gould 1955 - Musician (Level 42)
- Tessa Sanderson 1957
- Jake Fogelnest 1979
- Chris Klein 1979 - Actor ("American Pie" movies)
- Kate Maberly 1982
- Taylor Hanson 1983 - Musician (Hanson)
- Marina Ann Hantzis (aka Sasha Grey) 1988 - t3h pr0n