perforce \pur-FORS\, adverb:
- By necessity; by force of circumstance.
Perforce comes from French par force, "by force."
- A person who has sexual intercourse with someone that looks identical to them but is not related.
Omg they both have bowl cuts and are 6 feet tall. TOTAL doppelbangers.
In aviation slang, what’s a zoombag?
- A flight suit.
- "La Marseillaise": France's national anthem was composed by Claude Joseph Rouget de Lisle (1792)
- Library of Congress: was established with $5,000; today it has 18 million books and 100 million other items in 470 languages (1800)
- Hersheypark: amusement park opened in Hershey, Pennsylvania, for the exclusive use of Hershey Chocolate Company's employees; it was later opened to the public (1907)
- Easter Uprising: unsuccessful Irish rebellion against British rule began (1916)
- John Graunt 1620
- Edmund Cartwright 1743
- Robert Bailey Thomas 1766
- George Bascom 1836
- Henri Philippe Petain 1856
- Robert Penn Warren 1905
- Jack E. Leonard 1911
- Aaron Bell 1922
- J.D. Cannon 1922
- John Griffin 1928
- Freddy Scott 1933
- Shirley Boone 1934
- Shirley MacLaine 1934 - Actress
- Jill Ireland 1936
- Joe Henderson 1937
- Sue Grafton 1940 - Author
- Richard Sterban 1943 - Singer (The Oak Ridge Boys)
- Bob Lunn 1945
- Robert Knight 1945
- Doug Clifford 1945 - Musician (Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR))
- Glenn Cornick 1947
- Eric Bogosian 1953 - Actor
- Vince Ferragamo 1954
- Michael O'Keefe 1955
- David J. 1957 - Musician (Bauhaus, Love and Rockets)
- Boris Williams 1958 - Musician (Cure)