empyrean \em-py-REE-uhn; -PEER-ee-\, noun:
1. The highest heaven, in ancient belief usually thought to be a realm of pure fire or light.adjective:
2. Heaven; paradise.
3. The heavens; the sky.
1. Of or pertaining to the empyrean of ancient beliefProtohype
- The process of leaking a prototype device to generate buzz about a product you don't quite yet have ready for market to a friendly tech website who will promote the gizmo well before it's ready to go.
- Brasilia: became the capital of Brazil, instead of Rio de Janeiro (1960)
- Charlotte Bronte 1816 - Author ("Jane Eyre", "The Professor")
- John Muir 1838 - Conservationist, influential in the creation of the U.S. National Parks System and U.S. foreset conservation, the Muir Woods National Monument in California is named after him
- Silvana Mangano 1930
- Michael Franti 1968 - Musician (Spearhead)
- Nicole Sullivan 1969 - Actress, comedian ("MadTV", "King of Queens")
- James McAvoy 1979 - Actor
- Tony Romo 1980 - Football player