scapegrace \SKAYP-grayss\, noun:
- A reckless, unprincipled person; one who is wild and reckless; a rascal; a scoundrel.
- When an older person, especially a parent, needs a tech-savvy kid to help him/her with computers or other electronic devices.
"Jimmy, could you send your kid over to help me with my facebook? Im afraid I might get a virus without some child supervision."
"Dad, if you don't know how many o's are in Google, why don't you just ask for some child supervision?"
- "shot heard 'round the world": was fired, starting the American Revolution (1775)
- Warsaw Ghetto Uprising: the Jews began an armed resistance against the Nazis (1943)
- "Old soldiers never die; they just fade away": General Douglas MacArthur bid farewell to Congress (1951)
- The Simpsons: the animated dysfunctional family debuted on The Tracy Ullman Show (1987)
- Oklahoma City Bombing: truck bomb exploded outside the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, killing 168 (1995)
- Ole Evinrude 1877
- Eliot Ness 1903
- Tommy Benford 1905 - Musician (Jelly Roll Morton’s Red Hot Peppers)
- Frank Fontaine 1920
- Kenneth Battelle 1927
- Don Barbour 1927 - Singer (The Four Freshmen)
- Hugh O'Brian 1930 - Actor ("The Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp")
- Alex Webster 1931 - Football player
- Jayne Mansfield (Vera Jane Palmer) 1932 - Actress ("It Takes a Thief")
- Dudley Moore 1935 - Actor ("Arthur", "Bedazzled")
- Wilfried Martens 1936 - Belgium Prime Minister
- Bobby Russell 1941
- Alan Price 1942 - Musician (Alan Price Combo, The Animals)
- Larry (Hilario) Ramos Jr. 1942 - Musician, singer (The Association)
- Catalina Sandino Moreno 1981 - Actress
- Troy Polamalu 1981 - Football player
- Courtland Mead 1987
- Maria Sharapova 1987 - Tennis player