4/20 - For all you pot heads!
agrestic \uh-GRES-tik\, adjective:
- Pertaining to fields or the country; rural; rustic.
- A seemingly long period of time. It occurs most often when under the influence of marijuana due to the altered state of mind. An actually short moment may seem to drag on forever. Similar to: New York Minute
I know, I kept wondering if it was going to ever end -Michael
How long have you been waiting to finally have sex with your girlfriend? Guy #1
I don't know man. It's been a marijuana minute. Guy #2
- very high-quality weed, generally with red hairs on it.
- pertaining to a long-lasting medical condition.
- Fenway Park: Boston Red Sox played their first game in the new stadium (1912)
- school busing: in Swann v. Charlotte-Mecklenburg Board of Education, the Supreme Court held unanimously that it was legitimate to use busing as a tool for achieving racial desegregation in schools (1971)
- Columbine High School massacre: two students at Columbine High School killed 12 classmates and a teacher in a shooting spree (1999)
- Danica Patrick: became the first female winner in IndyCar history, winning the Indy Japan 300 (2008)
- Phillip Pinel 1745
- Daniel Chester French 1850 - Sculptor, created Minute Man statue in Concord, MA, Abraham Lincoln seated in the Lincoln Memorial, Washington, DC
- Nina Foch (Nina Consuelo Maud Fock) 1924 - Actress ("Spartacus", "An American in Paris")
- Bob (Robert Earl) Braun 1929 - Television host ("The Bob Braun Show"), actor ("Die Hard 2", "The Young and the Restless")
- Tom (Thomas George) Hutton 1946 - Baseball player
- Brian Lavender 1947 - Hockey player