eidetic \ahy-DET-ik\, adjective:
1. Of, pertaining to, or constituting visual imagery vividly experienced and readily reproducible with great accuracy and in great detail.
2. Marked by or involving extraordinarily accurate and exacting recall especially of visual images.
Eidetic was coined by German psychologist Erich Jaensch in 1924 from the Greek eidetikos, "pertaining to images or knowledge." Eidetic memory is similar to photographic memory.
- An imaginary female that a male lies about having sex with.
- Edgar Allan Poe: writer of the macabre wed his 13-year-old cousin, Virginia (1836)
- shield nickel: US Congress voted to replace the half dime with a new nickel (1866)
- impeachment: in its first of 11 ballots, the US Senate failed by one vote to convict President Andrew Johnson; he was acquitted of all charges (1868)
- Academy Awards: Emil Jannings, Janet Gaynor and Wings were the winners at the first awards ceremony (1929)
- Annie Get Your Gun: Irving Berlin musical opened on Broadway, starring Ethel Merman (1946)
- Junko Tabei: became the first woman to scale Mt. Everest (1975)
- Woody Herman (Woodrow Charles Herman) 1913 - Musician, singer
- Harry Carey Jr. 1921 - Actor
- Eddie Bert 1922 - Musician
- Robert Perpoint 1925 - Broadcast journalist, White House correspondent
- Robert Fripp 1946 - Musician
- Bill Smitrovich (William Stanley "Bill" Smitrowicz) 1947 - Actor
- Darrel Sweet 1947 - Musician (Nazareth)
- Barbara Lee 1947 - Musician (The Chiffons)
- Jim Langer (James John Langer) 1948 - Football player
- Rick Reuschel 1949 - Baseball player
- Jonathan Richman 1951 - Musician
- Pierce Brosnan 1952 - Actor ("Remington Steel," "Dante's Peak," "Golden Eye")
- Olga Korbut (Olga Valentinovna Korbut) 1955 - Gymnast, known as the Sparrow from Minsk
- Gabriela Sabatini 1970 - Tennis player
- Rick Trevino (Ricardo Treviño, Jr.) 1971 - Country musician
- David Boreanaz 1971 - Actor
- Simon Katz 1971 - Musician (Jamiroquai)
- Tori Spelling 1973 - Actress ("Beverly Hills 90210")Lynn Collins 1977 - actress (Wolverine, John Carter)
- Megan Fox 1986 - Actress and stunning hottie