aeromancy \AIR-uh-man-see\, noun:
- The prediction of future events from observation of weather conditions.
Aeromancy is but one sort of divination practiced in medieval times. Some other examples: augury, based on the flight of birds; cheiromancy, palm-reading; and oneiromancy, the interpretation of dreams.
- When you sit down somewhere (usually in a movie theater) and purposely leave an extra seat between you and a person of the same sex so as not to appear gay.
Dude, leave me a gay buffer! You are so close to me you're practically sucking my dick.
callipygian (kal-uh-PIJ-ee-en). adj.
Yo! She a callipygian! DAT ASS!
- Niagara Movement: W.E.B. Du Bois and other African-Americans united to call for an end to racial discrimination (1905)
- Skylab: after six years in space, the space station reentered Earth's atmosphere (1979)
- Mumbai train bombings: seven blasts set off in pressure cookers took more than 200 lives (2006)
- John Quincy Adams (U.S.) 1767
- John Wanamaker 1838
- E.B. White 1899
- Harry Von Zell 1906
- Yul Brynner 1915
- Gene Evans 1924
- Brett Somers 1927
- Theodore Harold Maiman 1927
- Paul Harney 1929
- Leon Spinks 1953
- Mindy Sterling 1953
- Sela Ward 1956
- Richie Sambora (Bon Jovi) 1960 - Musician
- Lisa Rinna 1963
- Debbie Dunning 1966
- Michael Rosenbaum 1972
- Lil' Kim 1975