fulgurate \FUHL-gyuh-reyt\, verb:
- To flash or dart like lightning.
- Medicine. To destroy (esp. an abnormal growth) by electricity.
The Latin fulgurāre, "to flash or lighten," is the ancestor of fulgurate.
- The practice of recycling, or being green, only when convenient. A person who only recycles when it is convenient to do so.
I would have recycled my Fiji water bottle, but my plastic bin was full. I guess I'm just congreenient.
- Tiger Woods: at 24, became the youngest golfer to win a career Grand Slam (2000)
- Karl Menninger 1893
- Vincent Sardi 1894
- Michael Wilding 1912
- Coral Browne 1913
- Calvert DeForest 1921
- Gloria De Haven 1925
- Billy Maxwell 1929
- Bert Convey 1933
- Stacy Lacy 1934
- Cleveland Duncan 1935 - Musician (Penguins)
- Nicholas Gage 1939
- Don Imus 1940 - Radio personality
- Gary Stites 1940
- Tony Joe White 1943
- Dino Danelli 1945 - Musician (The Rascals)
- Andy Mackay 1946 - Musician (Roxy Music)
- David Essex 1947
- Larry Manetti 1947
- Blair Thornton 1950 - Musician (Bachman-Turner Overdrive)
- Edie McClurg 1951
- Woody Harrelson 1961
- Martin Lee Gore 1961 - Musician (Depeche Mode)
- Yuval Gabay (Soul Coughing) 1963
- Nick Menza 1964 - Musician (Megadeth)
- Stephanie Seymour 1968
- Charisma Carpenter 1970
- Sam Watters 1970 - Musician (Color Me Badd)
- Alison Krauss 1971
- Chad Gracey 1971 - Musician (Live)
- Mr. Dalvin (Jodeci) 1971
- Marlon Wayans 1972
- Omar Epps 1973