fulsome (FUL-suhm) adjective:
1. Effusive; lavish.2. Excessive to the point of being offensive.
Etymology: A combination of the words full and -some (having a particular quality).
- a bad channel that "inspires" women with stories about women with breast cancer that were molested as a child getting beat up by their alcoholic unemployed mullet-wearing husband.
I think lifetime is for man-hating lesbians
- Francis Scott Key 1779
- Dom DeLuise 1933
- Yves Saint Laurent 1936
- Giancarlo Giannini 1942
- Jerry Garcia (Grateful Dead) 1942
- Boz Burrell (Bad Company) 1946
- Robert Buck (10,000 Maniacs) 1958
- Joe Elliot (Def Leppard) 1959
- Suzi Gardner (L7) 1960
- Chuck D (Public Enemy) 1960
- Coolio 1963
- Adam Duritz (Counting Crows) 1964
- George Ducas 1966
- Charlie Kelley (Buffalo Club) 1968
- Tempestt Bledsoe 1973
- Taylor Fry 1981
- Asheley Angel (O-Town) 1981