prognosticate \prog-NOS-ti-keyt\, verb:
- To forecast or predict (something future) from present indications or signs; prophesy.
- To provide an indication of future events through actions or signs.
Prognosticate derives from the Latin prognōsticāre, "to tell the future."
- A word generally associated and used in gay society. It means an overwhelming feeling of self-conceit or cockiness. Associated with many feelings, usually of being a bitch, cocky, conceited, arrogant, obnoxious and the list goes on.
I'm feeling cunty!
Ohh she is FIERCE!, cunty!
That bitch is being really cunty today...
- Mont Blanc: the tallest Alp was summited for the first time, by Frenchmen Jacques Balmat and Michel-Gabriel Paccard (1786)
- mimeograph: was patented by Thomas A. Edison (1876)
- Great Train Robbery: 15 thieves stole more than £2m. from a London-bound traveling post office after stopping the train with a false red signal in Buckinghamshire (1963)
- Richard Nixon: announced his resignation from the presidency in the wake of Watergate, six years to the day after he was nominated by the Republican Party (1974)
- Fredric March 1897
- Russel Markert 1899
- Benny Carter 1907
- Sylvia Sidney 1910
- Rosetta LeNoire 1911
- Dino DeLaurentis 1919
- Rory Calhoun 1922
- Esther Williams 1923
- Jimmy Witherspoon 1923
- Webb Pierce 1926
- Urbie Green 1926
- Richard Anderson 1926
- Carl "Alfalfa" Switzer 1927
- Dustin Hoffman 1937
- Connie Stevens 1938
- Phil Balsley (The Statler Brothers) 1939
- John David (Dr. Hook) 1942
- Peter Weir 1944
- Larry Wilcox 1944
- Keith Carradine 1949
- Airrion Love (The Stylistics) 1949
- Jamie O'Hara 1950
- Fairweather-Low (Amen Corner) 1950
- Rikki Rockett (Poison) 1961
- "The Edge" David Evans(U2) 1961
- Kool Moe Dee 1962
- Brett Hull (NHL) 1964
- Drew Lachey (98 Degrees) 1976
- Marsha Ambrosius (Floetry) 1977
- Countess Vaughn 1978
- Odie (from Garfield comic) 1978
- Meagan Good 1981