Saturday, August 20, 2016

Random Thought by author Lisa Andel

Random Thought by author Lisa Andel:
 
Here's an example of "poetic justice". When I was in college, I drove to school one day, and pulled into a space in this one parking lot. I was in a hurry, and there was only this space and the one to the left available. Before I got out of the car, someone pulled in to the spot on my left, 4 INCHES from my drivers door. I couldn't get out of the car. I had to climb over into the passenger seat to get out. I was furious, and I hurried after the girl to have a word with her. I glanced back at the cars to make sure they really were that close, and I noticed her headlights were on. This was before cars had automatic headlights. Feeling much better, I followed her all the way up to campus, AND I NEVER TOLD HER HER HEADLIGHTS WERE ON.

0 comments: