yeuk \YOOK\, noun:
1. An itching sensation.
1. To itch.
Yeuk survives mostly in Scotland and Northern England.
1: Someone who only talks about and has nothing better to talk about than their job.2: A person that chronically complains about work
I tried to hang out with Jim from accounting last week, the guy is a total job talker. All he did was talk about work for 2 hours.
- Holy Roman Empire: came to an end with the abdication of Francis II (1806)
- Bolivia: declared independence from Spain (1825)
- Voting Rights Act: was signed by President Lyndon B. Johnson; it prohibited states from imposing racial discrimination at the polls based on literacy or financial ability (1965)
- Gerry Adams: the Sinn Féin president and British PM Tony Blair meet; it's the first time in 76 years that a British leader met with an IRA ally (1997)
- Lucille Ball 1911
- Robert Mitchum 1917
- Andy Warhol 1928
- Lisa Stewart 1968
- Geri Estelle Halliwell (Spice Girls) 1972
- Soleil Moon Frye 1976
- Marisa Miller 1978
- Adrianne Curry 1982