cheechako \chee-CHAH-koh\, noun:
- A tenderfoot; greenhorn; newcomer.
Cheechako is a Chinook word which has come to mean a newcomer in a variety of settings, especially Alaska and Hawaii.
Yahtzee to Nazi
- When a person goes from jovial and friendly to furious and belligerent at the flip of a switch.
Mitchell and Robert were about to shag Lena when her sister, Summer, all of the sudden went apeshit then Yahtzee to Nazi on them, thus having shit on Mitchell and Robert's chances to hook up with Lena.
- Little Orphan Annie: Harold Gray's comic strip debuted (1924)
- Nelson Mandela: South African resistance leader and later president was arrested and jailed; his imprisonment lasted till 1990 (1962)
- Marilyn Monroe: was found dead after overdosing on sleeping pills (1962)
- Test Ban Treaty: the US, Britain and the Soviet Union agreed to prohibit nuclear weapon tests underwater, in the atmosphere and in outer space (1963)
- Guy DeMaupassant 1850
- Conrad Aiken 1889
- Andrew Alford 1904
- John Huston 1906
- Robert Taylor 1911
- David Brian 1914
- Jeri Southern 1926
- Richie Ginterh 1930
- Neil A. Armstrong 1930
- Vern Gosdin 1934
- Cammie King 1934
- John Saxon 1935
- Erika Slezak 1946
- Loni Anderson 1946
- Greg Leskiw (Guess Who) 1947
- Rick Derringer 1947
- Holly Palance 1950
- Samantha Sang 1953
- Jonathon Silverman 1966
- Terri Clark 1968
- Brendon Ryan Barrett 1986
- Xenia Tchoumitcheva (model / blogger) 1987
- Jessica Nigri (cosplayer) 1989