cachinnate \KAK-uh-neyt\, verb:
- To laugh loudly or immoderately.
Cachinnate evolves into the English cackle , but derives from the Sanskrit kakhati, "laughs."
- balls, guts, intestinal fortitude
He lacked the testicular fortitude to stand up to his boss.
- International Bacon Day or Bacon Day is an unofficial observance held on the Saturday before Labor Day in theUnited States. (Labor Day is traditionally the first Monday of September). Bacon day celebrations typically include social gatherings during which participants create and consume dishes containing bacon, including bacon-themed breakfasts, lunches, dinners, desserts, and drinks
- San Marino: independent country inside Italy — arguably the world's smallest and oldest republic — was founded (301)
- Richard the Lion-Hearted: was crowned king of England after defeating his father, Henry II (1189)
- Treaty of Paris: the US Revolutionary War came to an official end (1783)
- Malcolm Campbell: English racer and journalist became the first person to drive an automobile over 300 mph, at Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah (1935)
- Nicolo Amati 1596
- Ferdinand Porsche1875
- Alan Ladd 1913
- Tom Glazer 1914
- Kitty Carlisle-Hart 1914
- Helen Wagner 1918
- Mort Walker 1923
- Hank Thompson 1925
- Irene Papas 1926
- Bill Fleming 1926
- Anne Jackson 1926
- Hugh Sidney 1927
- Tompall Glaser 1933
- Freddie King (Frederick Christian) 1934 - Guitarist and singer known as "the Texas Cannonball."
- Richard Castellano 1934
- Eileen Brennan 1935
- Pauline Collins 1940
- Al Jardine (Beach Boys) 1942
- Valerie Perrine 1943
- Dave Eichelberger 1943
- Charlie Sheen 1965 - WINNING!
- Costas Mandylor 1965
- Todd Lewis (The Toadies) 1965
- Jennifer Paige 1973