degage \dey-gah-ZHEY\, adjective:
- Unconstrained; easy, as in manner or style.
- Without emotional involvement; detached.
Degage stems from the French verb dÃƒÂƒÃ‚Â©gager, "to release, free, redeem."
- (verb) tweeting while intoxicated
Joe did a keg stand and then wrote a dweet about it.
- Los Angeles: the US's No. 2 city, the City of Angels, was founded by Spanish governor Felipe de Neve (1781)
- Geronimo: Apache chief became the last Native American warrior to surrender to US troops (1886)
- Google: the Internet's foremost search engine was introduced by Larry Page and Sergey Brin (1998)
- Daniel Burnham 1846
- Richard Wright 1908
- Leonard Frey 1939
- Raymond Floyd 1942
- Merald "Bubba" Knight (Gladys Knight & The Pips) 1942
- Jennifer Salt 1944
- Lawrence-Hilton Jacobs 1953
- Damon Wayans 1960
- Kim Thayil (Soundgarden) 1960
- Mike Piazza 1968
- Ione Skye 1971
- Ty Longley (Great White) 1971
- Donny Ponce 1972
- JeLana LaFleur (Quad City DJ's) 1973
- Stacy Sanches (playmate) 1973
- Wes Bentley 1978
- Dan Miller (O-Town) 1980