bilocation \bahy-loh-KEY-shuhn\, noun:
- The state of being or the ability to be in two places at the same time.
Bilocation is said to originate in the 19th century as a description for the alleged ability of certain Roman Catholic saints.
- The act of denying your actual age in order to give others the impression that you are younger.
- A medical procedure intended to provide persons of advanced years the appearance of being younger.
For the last twenty years, Jack claimed to others that he's only 39 years of age, and for the last five, he's even used hair coloring. He acts as if he's had a geriatric bypass.
- Great Fire of London: conflagration that wiped out much of London began (1666 OS)
- United States Department of the Treasury: was established by an act of Congress (1789)
- "Speak softly and carry a big stick": policy was enunciated by US vice president Theodore Roosevelt at the Minnesota State Fair (1901)
- Japan's surrender: WWII officially came to an end with a ceremony aboard the USS Missouri (1945)
- Principality of Sealand: North Sea micronation located off the coast of Suffolk was established by Paddy Roy Bates, who has ruled it ever since (1967)
- Cleveland Amory 1917
- Laurindo Almeida 1917
- Allen Drury 1918
- Martha Mitchell 1918
- Marge Champion 1923
- Horace Silver 1928
- Eddie Price 1929
- Grady Nutt 1934 - Comedian ("Hee Haw")
- Peter Ueberroth 1937
- Sam Gooden (Roosters, The Impressions) 1939
- Jimmy Clanton 1940
- Tom Keating 1942
- Joe Simon 1943
- Luke Walker 1943
- Rosalind Ashford (Martha & the Vandellas) 1943
- Marty Grebb (The Buckinghams) 1946
- Terry Bradshaw 1948
- Christa McAuliffe 1948
- Nate 'Tiny' Archibald 1948
- Jerry Augustyniak (10,000 Maniacs) 1948
- Lamar Johnson 1950
- Mark Harmon 1951
- Lenvil Elliott 1951
- Jimmy Connors 1952
- Rick Manning 1954
- Linda Purl 1955
- Steve Porcaro (Toto) 1957
- Fritz McIntyre (Simply Red) 1958
- Paul Deakin (The Mavericks) 1959
- Eric Dickerson 1960
- Keanu Reeves 1964
- Salma Hayek 1966
- K-Ci (Jodeci) 1969
- Tony Thompson 1975
Salma Hayek demonstrates the proper technique for giving me a handy jay!
Happy berfday, yo!