hyaline \HAHY-uh-lahyn\, adjective:
1. Glassy or transparent.
1. In biochemistry, a horny substance found in hydatid cysts, closely resembling chitin.
1. Of or pertaining to hyaline.
1. In biochemistry, a transparent substance found in cartilage, the eye, etc., resulting from the pathological degeneration of tissue.
Hyaline stems from the Greek hyalinos, "of glass."
- the pale skin of a person who plays to much Xbox and doesn't get any sunlight.
yo tim hasn't come out in days.
yer he's playing Xbox working on his Dungeon Tan.
- AFL-CIO: George Meany led the newly formed federation of labor unions (1955)
- "irrational exuberance": former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan warned that the market might be dangerously overvalued (1996)
- Martin Van Buren (U.S.) 1782
- Christina Georgina Rossetti 1830
- George Armstrong Custer 1839
- Walt Elias Disney 1901 - Disney movies, music and books
- Otto Preminger 1906
- Little Richard (Richard Wayne Penniman) 1932
- Joan Didion 1934
- Calvin Trillin 1935
- J.J. Cale 1938
- Jeroen Krabbe 1944
- Jose Carreras 1947
- Jim Messina 1947 - Musician (Buffalo Springfield)
- Morgan Brittany 1951
- Brian Backer 1956
- Jack Russell 1960 - Musician (Great White)
- Ty England 1963
- Carrie Hamilton 1963
- John Rzeznick 1965 - Musician (The Goo Goo Dolls)
- Gary Allan 1967
- Margaret Cho 1968
- Amy Acker 1976
- Jessica Pare 1980
- Frankie Muniz 1985