spirituel \spir-i-choo-EL\, adjective:
1. Showing or having a refined and graceful mind or wit.2. Light and airy in movement; ethereal.
Spirituel enters English from the French word for spiritual, but takes up a distinct yet related meaning to its English sibling.
- when you lose a lot of weight due to missing meals, because you play too much call of duty
Guy 1: Dude, have you lost weight?
Guy 2: Yeah, after Black Ops came out, I went back on the COD diet.
- A view of the female breast seen from a side; generally under loosely-fitting clothes. Very titillating (pun intended) and sexual without showing any overt nudity.
There is so much sideboob at Los Angeles awards shows!
My brother's g/f's sideboob totally distracted me from my own g/f.
- Ivan the Terrible: grand prince of Moscow was crowned the first czar of Russia (1547)
- Amendment 18: the law beginning Prohibition was ratified (1920); it was repealed in 1933
- Mickey Mantle: signed a $75,000-a-year contract, becoming the highest-paid baseball player at the time (1961)
- Operation Desert Storm: the White House announced the start of the campaign to drive Iraqi forces out of Kuwait (1991)
- Ellen Johnson Sirleaf: was sworn in as president of Liberia, becoming Africa's first elected female head of state (2006)
- Maxine Jones (En Vogue) 1966