vulpine \VUHL-pahyn\, adjective:
1. Cunning or crafty.2. Of or resembling a fox.
Vulpine derives from the Latin word for "fox," vulpinus.
sugar honey iced tea
Sugar - SHoney - HIced - I
It means "SHIT", you just say Sugar Honey Iced Tea when you can't openly swear.
"OH! Sugar Honey Iced Tea!!!"
- Charles I: monarch of Great Britain and Ireland was beheaded for treason (1649)
- Mahatma Gandhi: nonviolent Indian political and spiritual leader was assassinated in Delhi by a Hindu extremist; Gandhi had been working to promote Hindu-Muslim unity (1948)
- Tet Offensive: the Vietcong launched a series of surprise attacks (1968)
- The Beatles: performed as a group for the last time in public; they played for 45 minutes on the roof of their Apple Records studio (1969)
- Bloody Sunday: 14 civil rights protesters were shot to death by British troops in Derry, Northern Ireland (1972)
- Iraq: held its first free election in 50 years (2005)
- Franklin D. Roosevelt (U.S.) 1882
- Roy Eldridge (Gene Krupa's Band) 1911
- David Wayne 1914
- John Ireland 1914
- Bennie Leighton 1921
- Gene Martin 1922
- Dick Martin 1922
- Barbara Hale 1922
- Dorothy Malone 1925
- Douglas Engelbart 1925
- Gene Hackman 1931
- Louis Rukeyser 1933
- Horst Jankowski 1936
- Boris Spassky 1937
- Vanessa Redgrave 1937
- Norma Jean 1938
- Dick Cheney 1941
- William King (The Commodores) 1949
- Brett Butler 1958