gung-ho \GUHNG-HO\, adjective:
1. Wholeheartedly enthusiastic and loyal; eager; zealous.2. In a successful manner.
Gung ho introduced as a training slogan in 1942 by U.S. Marine officer Evans F. Carlson (1896-1947) from the Chinese chin gōng hé, the abbreviated name of the Chinese Industrial Cooperative Society, literally "work together."
boregasm - noun, verb:
- the result of or act of reaching the apex or climax of boredom; Filling one's capacity for boredom to the extreme boundary
Dude, this class is so boring that I just boregasmed
Oh yeah? Well I had three classes today...triple boregasm.
- Cullinan Diamond: was discovered in the Premier Mine, South Africa; it is the largest gem-quality diamond ever found and the stones that were cut and polished from it are now part of the British crown jewels (1905)
- Joan Leslie 1925
- Roger Vadim 1928
- Jules Feiffer 1929
- Mary Murphy 1931
- Claude Gray (The Tall Texan) 1932
- Huey "Piano" Smith 1934
- Bob Uecker 1935
- Scott Glenn 1942
- Jean Knight 1943
- Angela Davis 1944
- Tom Keifer 1961 - Musician (Cinderella)
- Wayne Gretzky 1961 - Hockey hall-of-famer.
- Andrew Ridgeley (Wham!) 1963