exculpate \EK-skuhl-payt; ek-SKUHL-payt\, transitive verb:
- To clear from alleged fault or guilt; to prove to be guiltless; to relieve of blame; to acquit.
Exculpate is ultimately derived from Latin ex-, "without" + culpare, "to blame," from culpa, "blame, fault."
Comment Jump (v):
- to disregard, not acknowledge, or skip over a comment when replying on a post or status update.
Did you see when George comment jumped me!? I can't believe he ignored me like that, I thought we were friends.
Stephen just comment jumped Angelina. He has been avoiding her since last week.
Christina: Don't you just hate it when someone you don't like comments on a post, but there are other people you want to comment back to?
Drake: Just comment jump them!
- McDonald Islands: uninhabited, barren, volcanic islands were discovered in the Indian Ocean near Antarctica (1854)
- appendectomy: the first such surgical removal of the appendix was performed in Iowa (1885)
- Great Society: President Lyndon B. Johnson outlined his domestic policies in his State of the Union address; he aimed to "end poverty and racial injustice" (1965)
- Nancy Pelosi: became the US's first female Speaker of the House (2007)
- Jakob Grimm 1785
- Louis Braille 1809
- Charles "Tom Thumb" Stratton 1838
- Augusta John 1878
- Sterling Holloway 1905
- Jane Wyman 1914
- Barbara Rush 1927
- Don Shula (NFL) 1930
- Ray Starling 1933
- Jean Chretien 1934
- Floyd Patterson 1935
- Dyan Cannon 1937
- Kathy Forrester (The Forrester Sisters) 1955
- Bernard Sumner (New Order) 1956
- Denise Matthews 1959 (aka VANITY)
- Michael Stipe (R.E.M.) 1960
- Patrick Cassidy 1961
- Dave Foley 1963
- Julia Ormond 1965
- Deana Carter 1966
- Benjamin Darvill (Crash Test Dummies) 1967
- Jeremy Licht 1971