Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Review Tuesday: Injustice 2 Mobile


Injustice 2
Mobile


From the same guys who gave us MKX, comes Injustice 2. I didn't try the original one, so I don't know how this one stacks up in comparison. But I gave it a show and downloaded it as soon as it was available. 

Very similar to MKX, in Injustice2 you build you team, fight other teams and do it some more. The trouble is, while you have more movement in INJUSTICE 2, the controls aren't very good. You feel like you are telling your character to do things and they just don't respond. Or worse, it seems like your opponent is reading what you want to do, and counteracts before you get to do it. 

Then you have the challenges so you can win new characters for your team. But it stinks being able to only win a couple shards at a time when you need around 300 to unlock a new character. 

I found this game frustrating from the start but kept trying for months. I never felt like the got the hang of it, which is a shame since the game looks really good with nice graphics and impressive characters. But the controls really turned me off to teh point that I finally gave up and deleted it from my Android device last weekend. 

Maybe you'll have better luck than I did. 

Get it on Google Play:
Injustice for Android

.

0 comments: